Will Directory Submission Services Help to Get a WebSite into Search Engines?
You can submit to few free Directories online. It is not worth it to pay to submit your website to directories. There are some good quality directories out there like Yahoo or (if you can stand to wait years if you are unlucky) and DMOZ. A link in ONE OR TWO of these directories will probably get your site into search engines. Unfortunately, there is a LOT of low quality links you will probably stumble upon first, and these kind of links can quickly turn toxic.
In 2014, the truth is, you hardly even need a link for Google to find your website. Google will find your domain within days or weeks, and if your website has unique content on it – it will go into it’s index quickly. It will probably rank high for a little while too, then drop down the rankings a bit – this is called the ‘honeymoon period’.
Check our Article on Submitting Your Website to Search Engines including Google and Bing
- 5 Ways to Submit Your Website to Major Search Engines
- How do I Submit My Website to Bing
- How Do I Submit My WebSite to Google?
- How Do I Check If My WebSite Is Crawled by Google and Bing?
- Three Ways to Check if your Website or Domain is Blacklisted or Blocked
- Craigslist: You have exceeded the posting volume limit for this account/email.
- Google Adwords $75 Free Advertising Coupon
- Best Web Safe Fonts to Choose for your Website