Three Ways to Check if your Website or Domain is Blacklisted or Blocked
There are Three really good ways to check if your website is blacklisted due to excessive spam or malware links or blocked by search engines etc.
1. MX Toolbox
MxToolbox.com checks your domain with mutiple blacklisting services and lets you you if you are in good standing
BlackListAlert.org check your website with RHSBL Blocklists and LHSBL Text for MX Mail records
WebSitePlus.com check against DNS Blacklist (DNSBL). DNSBL is a means by which an Internet website can publish a blacklist of IP addresses or hostnames. DNS Blacklists (DNSBL) are mainly used to publish lists of addresses linked to spamming. Most mail transport agent (mail server) software can be configured to reject or flag messages which have been sent from a website listed on one or more such blacklists.
- Will Directory Submission Services Help to Get a WebSite into Search Engines?
- 5 Ways to Submit Your Website to Major Search Engines
- How do I Submit My Website to Bing
- How Do I Submit My WebSite to Google?
- How Do I Check If My WebSite Is Crawled by Google and Bing?
- Craigslist: You have exceeded the posting volume limit for this account/email.
- Google Adwords $75 Free Advertising Coupon
- Best Web Safe Fonts to Choose for your Website