Sample Letter of Recommendation as a Friend
To Whom it May Concern:
As a friend of John Cooper and an employee of General Corporation, I am pleasured to recommend John to you for a placement in Information Systems field. John and I went to IT University together and become really good friends. I have known John for ten years and I am very impressed with his work.
John's technical understanding is vast. He loves to keep learning and as a result, John has built a vast amount of knowledge. John has a very strong knowledge of Asp.Net, VB.Net, Microsoft SQL Server, and SharePoint. John has helped me a lot on various occasions without any conditions.
Not only John excels at technical understanding, he is a moral and ethical person. John was not even once tempted to cheat in school. Every point and everything Preston has achieve in his life has been with his own hard work.
There aren't too many people in the world I can say the things above as I did for John. I whole heartedly would without any reservation recommend John to you. I am sure he will be a tremendous asset to your company.
Manager, Sales and Marketing
- Sample Letter of Recommendation as a Teacher
- Things to avoid in a reference letter or letter of recommendation
- What goes into a reference letter? What does letter of recommendation contain?
- Who should write a reference letter?
- What is a reference or recommendation letter and when are they used?
- Sample Letter of Recommendation as a Colleague
- Sample Letter of Recommendation as an Employer
- Letter of Recommendation Template