How Do I Check If My WebSite Is Crawled by Google and Bing?
Just type your website address in the Google or Bing search box. If Google or Bing knows about your site, it will tell you. If your website doesn’t come up as a result, you need to submit your site to Google and Bing. Another way to check if a page is in either of the search engines is to lift a piece of unique text from the page, put it in a search “in quotes”. Your page should come up.
Consider also using the info: operator to see if Google knows about your page – e.g. info:www.hobo-web.co.uk or indeed any page from your website site:www.hobo-web.co.uk.
How Do I Submit my Site to Google?
Google's URL submit is very quick and easy. Just go to Google's web page for URL submitting, type in your URL, type in the message that ensures Google you are an individual not a software robot and click "add URL."
You can also submit your site map to Google via their Webmaster Tools.
How Do I Submit my Site to Bing?
Bing allows you to submit your URL, just like Google and Yahoo!. Go to Bing's site submission page, type in the URL of your homepage. Bing also requires you to identify yourself as a person, not an automated program, by typing the characters that you see in the picture.
- Will Directory Submission Services Help to Get a WebSite into Search Engines?
- 5 Ways to Submit Your Website to Major Search Engines
- How do I Submit My Website to Bing
- How Do I Submit My WebSite to Google?
- Three Ways to Check if your Website or Domain is Blacklisted or Blocked
- Craigslist: You have exceeded the posting volume limit for this account/email.
- Google Adwords $75 Free Advertising Coupon
- Best Web Safe Fonts to Choose for your Website